• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Website header background section color selection

Since last update I've talked to customer service about my header background turning from white to grey. Their solution was to change my header photo to match the color. That isn’t possible. Since they changed the color from white to grey I asked when it would be remedied. No answer. That was two weeks ago. No response.

Does anyone know how to recalibrate the GoCentral header background color to the white that it was before the last update?

There isn’t any color selections for the header background either.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Website header background section color selection

Hi @tomwkill. As far as I know, the only way to affect the background color of a GoCentral website is by updating your theme. There is a "reset color and fonts" button in the theme area that you could try. Each theme can also have an accent color that changes various elements. That's managed by editing the header section. Beyond that, there aren't ways of changing the colors for the header. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi Jesse, 

This is not the solution I was looking for.

Your team changed the default from white to grey. Since your team refuses to acknowledge this I'm not wasting anymore time trying to get the team to fix it. But thanks for your timely response.

I'm not sure why GoDaddy team would make this change, especially without any consideration for it's effect on its patrons (remember the people who pay the bills). Maybe you can enlighten us some day. If you ever do fix this, please alert me. 

With that said, you've provided a great service (except for the above). Have a great week.

Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @tomwkill. Would you be able to provide some screenshots of what's happening? I'm not sure this is something that can be changed, but it would help to make sure I understand the issue fully. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.