• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

What are "Business sections" in GoCentral

in the comparison of plans there is a row for "Business sections" - what are these additional sections? There's no info about them anywhere.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
    Super User III Super User III
    Super User III

Re: What are "Business sections" in GoCentral

https://www.godaddy.com/help/compare-plans-24509

Business Sections include things like PayPal buttons, MLS & Zillow listings for real estate agents, menus, reservations & online-ordering for restaurants, etc.

New

I don't think that's true - I currently pay for the personal plan and can already add all those sections you've just listed to it. I'm checking to see if it would be useful to upgrade or not... seems like no.

Highlighted
    Super User III

The sections may no longer be divided up like that, just the other features that make the difference.

If you could list the sections you're able to add with a personal plan.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @hblond. Could you share a screenshot of what you're referring to or perhaps the URL of the page if it's something on our website? When I look at the plan comparison page I'm not seeing anything about "business sections". 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Super User III

@JesseWIt is in the help article, 5th feature.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/compare-plans-24509

For a while there were a handful of sections only available to Business or above (it was also noted on the sales page at the time).  Is this no longer the case?

Community Manager
    Community Manager

@Nate I see. I thought it was something in the site editor. I think for plans that are still under trial, they'll see all the options but some are removed if you choose a lower plan. It's possible that this article isn't quite up to date though for sure. GoCentral is a product that is constantly being improved and changed, so it can be a little challenging for our writers to keep up. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.