• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

White Space On Mobile Version using Website Builder

Hi,

I have a problem with my site - i'm using godaddys business plus website builder. The desktop version is fine, however, the mobile version has a huge white section at the top of each page. I have no idea why or how to get rid of it - any ideas?? The site is: www.myexpatmoney.com

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: White Space On Mobile Version

Hi @RitzyDelandro, thanks for posting.

When I visit your site on my phone, I see the same site as the desktop version. Did you disable the mobile version or make changes to it?

If you're still having trouble, what you described is usually caused by a conflict with some of the content or sections.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status

I just updated my website and nothing is viewable on the mobile version except the footer.  I've tried everything Cat Frustrated.  Any help would be much appreciated!!  Smiley Wink 

www.societyofsalvage.com

Photo Oct 10, 10 12 57 PM.png

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @sandrajarvis. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! My suggestion would be to try making a small change and then publishing again. Sometimes the publishing process has a glitch and the end result is something like what you're seeing. Hope that helps. If not, feel free to provide more information. Others in the community may be able to provide you with additional suggestions.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.