• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Would be great to be able to sell (and then let customers pay by) gift cards...

Would be great to be able to sell (and then let customers pay by) gift cards...

5 REPLIES 5
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Gift Cards

Depending on the POS (point of sale) or processing solution you choose you can have gift cards both online and in a retail location @benafaulkner. I don't know what platform you currently use for your processor but certainly there are options out there. Perhaps others will have specific platforms they use? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Thanks @rd. I'm using the GoDaddy website builder with online shop, and Stripe as the payment processor. How can people buy giftcards and then use them? I don't see this an option...

Super User I

I don't personally use Stripe @benafaulkner but I think that GiftUp! and Lightrail both work with Stripe? I don't know if you want to do something like a loyalty program or if your goal is to just give your customers some other options? You should check out those and see if they fit your need?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

Thanks again, but whilst Stripe processes them I don't understand how I add them as a payment option via the Godaddy website builders built in POS...

Super User I
    Solution

So before you introduce the checkout option you have to setup your Online Store @benafaulkner. I'm not sure what GoCentral package you are on but what you can do might depend on your selected package. GoCentral Website Builder has some store capability and the GoCentral Online Store allows some more in depth features for your online store.