• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

fatal error

Hi,

I last modified my website on thrusday 12th Jan and on Sunday 15th Jan I saw that the website is showing the fatal error,

"Fatal error: Call to undefined method Redis_Object_Cache::incr2() in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data02/74/3774674/html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 224"

I thought this could be due to some plugin that I activated my mistake. After deactivating the plugins I see the content/write up,  but the images/photos do not appear. They are even missing on the admin pages. however images present in media files.

why is this happening and how do I fix it. Please help.

Thanks,

Gauri

3 REPLIES 3
    Helper VI
    Helper VI

Re: fatal error

Hello @chitnisgauri

Open your hosting account, go to File manager and access this folder: wp-content

Rename this file object-cache.php to object-cache-OLD.php

Good luck.

Smiley Happy

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.

this helped me, what is the purpose of object-cache.php to object-cache-OLD.php

Helper VI
    Helper VI
    Solution

Hello @usertester

The role of object-cache.php you can see it here https://codex.wordpress.org/Class_Reference/WP_Object_Cache

At the moment, on a few of the GoDaddy's hosting servers, there are some problems, and as a temporary fix you just have to rename or delete that file.

The GoDaddy's Team has assured us (the clients) that they are working to solve the problem.

Smiley Happy

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.