Did you mean: 
    Highlighted
    New

gocentral blog beta

Not sure where I can submit feedback.

Needs social media share buttons

Not able to delete uploaded images 

Capture.JPG

I discovered the text formatting bar by accident. You have to highlight text if you want to format it. There should be a bar at the top because no one will know that you have to highlight the text.

8 REPLIES 8
    New

Re: gocentral blog beta

@tech01 wrote:

Not sure where I can submit feedback.

Needs social media share buttons

Not able to delete uploaded images 

Capture.JPG

I discovered the text formatting bar by accident. You have to highlight text if you want to format it. There should be a bar at the top because no one will know that you have to highlight the text.

Any place where you can see more information on the blog beta for gocentral? Also are there plans to add the social media buttons?

Helper V

To delete a pic, just click on it and hit the delete button on your keyboard.

New

That doesn't work. There is no place to remove an uploaded picture when inserting one into the blog

New

FYI i did find a place where to post feedback. If you go into the site builder and in the blog section below. You see the words is blog working as expected.

Helper V

Maybe yours is different, but I'm able to delete a photo fine. You have to have the post open. Click on the photo and it makes a green box around the photo, click the delete button on your keyboard and it removes it. Hope it works for you.

New

@Hopeful wrote:

Maybe yours is different, but I'm able to delete a photo fine. You have to have the post open. Click on the photo and it makes a green box around the photo, click the delete button on your keyboard and it removes it. Hope it works for you.

Okay so in your blog post click on the green plus sign and you see the image option. When you click on it. It takes you to the image library You can either use a stock photo or one from my uploads. If i wanted to delete an image from my uploads. There is no option to delete it. That is where i want to delete the image from. Not from within the blog which that works fine.

New

I made the mistake of accidentally highlighting and deleting an entire paragraph.  The undo doesn't work and i have no way of getting that work back.  And because it saves everytime you type something new what you had is gone. need access to save spots or take away the autosave and give us a save button.  Something like the backup you have in the website builder work work

cstrasia
    Former Employee

Hi @tech01

You're absolutely correct, there is currently no way to delete an image from the image manager while in the blog. We'll be adding that functionality, but it'll be awhile. For now, if you want to remove an image from the image manager you can do it from any other section (that supports images) in the website editor.  For example, you can edit an "about us" section, click into an image to get to the image manager. From here you can delete the image and it won't show up in the blog editor going forward. 

Sorry for the trouble, this is definitely on our backlog to update.

Thanks, 

ChristieS

Sr. PM - GoCentral Blog