• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

prestashop 503 service unavailable error

Hello, i facing this kind of error since last Wednesday (June 19,2018). Before holiday (June 13, 2018) everything was working fine but right after holiday, i cannot get access to both frontend and back office. It gives this kind of error. My boss had already made a call to hosting provider and they said its nothing related to server. Anybody have ever experience this kind of error? I really had no clue what's a thing that led to this kind of error because last time before i shut down my pc, all working fine

below is the log generated from godaddy. can i know what is that mean?

[Sun Jun 24 19:43:55.340982 2018] [autoindex:error] : Cannot serve directory /home/xxx/public_html/: No matching DirectoryIndex (index.html.var,index.htm,index.html,index.xhtml,index.wml,index.perl,index.pl,index.plx,index.ppl,index.cgi,index.jsp,index.js,index.jp,index.php4,index.php3,index.php,index.phtml,index.shtml,default.htm,default.html,home.htm,index.php5,Default.html,Default.htm,home.html,welcome.html) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive

1 REPLY 1

Re: prestashop 503 service unavailable error

Hi @pingstore, thanks for posting.

This error usually indicates that there is not a valid index file or home page for your site. I suggest reviewing your hosting plan via FTP and ensuring that all of the files for the site are in place.

You may want to also call Support to review your site in detail with you.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status