Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

why i can't see my web site ???

Hellow every one ,  godaddy say 

axisness.com

is up and running with a website.

i was  uploaded my file in public_html   with index  file ...  but i cant see my web live .
    please any body can help

7 REPLIES 7
    Anonymous
    Not applicable

Re: why i can't see my web site ???

Hi,

yes it is there, as proof:

"Axisness Making Creative Taste Better !" from your index.html page.

Helper VI
    Helper VI
    Solution

Re: why i can't see my web site ???

@Lujain

Your site is working just fine, you just have to clear the cache of your browser.

Good luck.

Smiley Happy

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.

Website not visible after migration

Hello,

Some time ago one of my hosting packages expired while my domain was still active, I then, bought another package since I was downgrading the hosting and cancelled the previous account.

Ok, when I was going to set up my hosting it asked me to the domain, it actually auto populated the name in the dropdown list, and that's it.

Today I was doing the actual migration of all the previous site, to the new one, but there is something really weird, I was able to upload all the files using the IP address present in cpanel, but the site is still showing the message "future home of ..." when trying to access it using the IP, if I try the name it fails, actually I just updated the DNS since it said it was pointing to "Parked", so I added the right IP.

The site was actually going to Parked before, now after the DNS change it just fails, but it shows the "future home thing" when trying to access through IP.

Any idea?

Thanks

Marco

Solution

Re: Website not visible after migration

Hey @aguerom,

Try clearing your local cache settings as suggested above. I'd also double check that you're using a valid index filename to override the default home page we provide you in the root directory of the hosting plan. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Suddenly can't find my website

Hello,

Suddenly can't find my website: http://westcitylaundry.com.

Can't see my website

Hello!

My domain (www.bjnocabbages.com) is active (hasn't expired) but I cannot see it now.

I raised the issue with the Parking team - they don't see it as a parking issue.

On 10 May 2018 I had cancelled a Website builder plan just a day after picking up a trial plan; since then I have had this problem.

I have years of hard work -- all my writings on foreign affairs and other stuff -- in limbo.

I just don't know what to do.

Please help.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Can't see my website

Hi @bjnocabbages,

Looks like everything is working for you now! I was able to go to your website and see all of your content. I'm sure you're relieved. Take care and all the best!

Rachel