cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
Hopeful
Proficient

Bill to - Ship to or Shipping to Multiple Addresses?

Does anybody (or GD) with a live site know if the GoCentral Store checkout can handle Bill To/ShipTo or shipping to multiple addresses?

6 REPLIES
Pro Community Founder Trusted Advisor Pro Community Founder Trusted Advisor
Pro Community Founder Trusted Advisor

Re: Bill to - Ship to or Shipping to Multiple Addresses?

@Hopeful

I have a GoCentral test site and see no option or ability to ship to multiple addresses.

GoCentral is a pretty basic eCom platform that covers the standard and customary eCommerce features.  Multiple bill to/ship to on one order is more the exception than the rule.

If you need this level of functionality GoCentral is not the right platform for your project....

HTH! Smiley Wink

P.S. I don't work for GoDaddy. Just hanging out; helping out where I can.

Hopeful
Proficient

Thanks. You say it can't handle multiple bill to/ship to, but just to clarify, do you also mean it can't handle even one?

Hopeful
Proficient
Solution

I just got confirmation from a knowledgeable person at GD. The checkout process DOES allow a different "ship to" address. (I also went and looked at a live page that uses GoCentral they provided.) At the point you enter the shipping address, underneath there is a small checkbox that says: " __ Billing address is the same as shipping". If they don't check that box, they are able to send the order to a different address. But only one address is available. You cannot send to multiple addresses in one order. Hope that helps others who have had the same question!

@Hopeful

Based on what you described -- "Shipping to Multiple Addresses?" that's what I responded to.  That's entirely different than shipping to one address that is different than the Bill to.  Smiley Wink

Hopeful
Proficient

I was asking (if you look at the title of the question as well as my original question) if it was possible to do Bill To/Ship To or ship to multiple addresses. No biggie. I appreciate your trying to help.

@Hopeful

Glad you got the answers you wanted!  Good luck with your store! Smiley Wink