cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnMackey
Novice

GoCentral: Nested Pages - subnavigation

I am creating an Author Website.  So far I am liking the GoCentral Builder.   I have created a second page called My Books.  I would like to add a subpage for each book under the My Books page, so in the navigation, they appear under the My Books.  I cannot figure how to do this in GoCentral.  I know how to do this in HTML and Wordpress, just not Go Central.

8 REPLIES

Re: GoCentral: Nested Pages - subnavigation

Hey @JohnMackey,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

The Subnavigation you're referring to is a feature not currently available within our GoCentral Site builder. I'll be sure to pass this along as an item of interest for our developers to take into further consideration with their planned updates.  

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
suzcalhoun
Novice

Hopefully they will make that a priority!  It's a relatively common feature for website building.  It is disappointing it is not available.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @suzcalhoun@JohnMackey,

Just wanted to let you know that our GoCentral team will be answering questions tomorrow, Tuesday, July 20th in our GoCentral "AMA" Ask me Anything between 11-12 pm PT in this thread https://www.godaddy.com/community/GoCentral-Website-Builder/quot-AMA-quot-With-GoCentral-Team-On-quo.... If you can't join, please feel free to post a question beforehand for them to answer. Thanks!

Rachel

GoDaddy Sr. Community Manager
MyHippE
Novice

Can we get an update on if this is an option coming soon?

faee
Novice

When will this function be available? I would rather post content directly here than linking a blog to the site.

soroptimist1
Skilled

Following this post.  New to GoDaddy (only a few days) and I have also already found a need for page subnavigation.  This is a critical missing feature that should is desperately needed and is "automatically available with other providers."

GoDaddy's failure to include the most basic of features into the new "GoCentral" could very well be a deal breaker.

raibo
Novice

Hello,

It's September now and still you haven't added subpage or subnavigation in gocentral, could you please explain why you haven't updated it in last 7 months?. 

Also when will it get implemented accordingly i'll choose website service provider.

Regards

tmoore_KPC
Novice

This is a serious negative for the site builder. If I can't add sub pages, I might as well stay with version 7 or move on to Wix. Is this being addressed?