Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
Super User Hopeful
Super User

Priority Mail Shipping Options Lacking

In Standard Shipping, you can set it for a dollar amount, and then free shipping if order exceeds a certain dollar amount. For some strange reason, that option is not available in Priority Mail shipping. I'd like to reward the customers who buy more to get free Priority Mail shipping over a certain amount, but there's no way to do that! They get their stuff faster and appreciate that. Why is this same option not available in Priority Mail?

4 REPLIES
Super User Hopeful
Super User
Solution

Re: Priority Mail Shipping Options Lacking

Figured out how to get it accomplished myself. Oddly enough, you can't use the Priority Mail setting. You have to use the Free Shipping setting and create an option for Priority Mail. Then you will have the ability to set the free shipping over a certain dollar amount. Strange, but I think this will work...

@Hopeful, I am having this same issue.  I am charging a flat rate for local shipping but need to charge by zip code outside my area.  I tried your solution but I don't see where I can create an option for Priority Mail in the Free Shipping setting.

Super User Hopeful
Super User
Solution

@desmetdesignsqc  You have to set up wording in the top box that says "Priority Mail Shipping - Free over xxx dollars". Then in the next box you set the dollar amount they must spend to get free priority mail. In the third box, if they don't spend enough, put in the dollar amount they will be charged for shipping.

Deirdre47
Novice

Are you connected to SHippo Shipping? If not , try to connect. You can switch to custom shipping at the top and select Priority when you hit the “check rates” button. I upgrade often. Especially if it’s a customer who frequently shops with me. And they love the Signature Service!