cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TatorCoffee
Novice

Website Builder Refund, must pay for the free domain, but lose all bonus like email / album.

Dear Community,

I refund my website builder v7 because I was buy newest website builder (Gocentral) via but somehow it still v7, after deleted my website builder (I feel cheated), The Godaddy "Winning Team" said that I must pay under miscellaneous charge for the free domain. Sadly she said after deleted my website builder Smiley Sad And then, after it, I just aware that my charged "free domain" was not include free album, free instantpage, and free email. 

My Question: If I was charged for the free domain means I should get the free bonuses. Did Anyone have the same experience after refund? Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Website Builder Refund, must pay for the free domain, but lose all bonus like email / album.

Hi @TatorCoffee,

i am sorry I don't quite understand your issue here.

were you trying out the free trial? 

SSW
Skilled

Re: Website Builder Refund, must pay for the free domain, but lose all bonus like email / album.

Just had a similar experience.  Advertised on GoDaddy website is a free email account with the purchase of an annual GoCentral shopping cart.  What it does not tell you is that you cannot use the "Free Trial" first.

So, after using the free trial and seeing how I like the online store, which is not very customizable, even though GoDaddy says you can code with HTML (NOT).  You do not get the free email that is mentioned.

So word to others.  Just jump in head first, pay $360.00 to get the free email.  Oh, and if you do not feel that GoCentral fits your needs, sorry!