Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Pro Discussions
  • GoDaddy Pro Discussions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    stambling
    Helper I

Affiliate Program Declined My GoDaddy Application

I'm a long time GoDaddy Pro (Elite Status) and decided to finally make a commission when getting my new clients set up on GoDaddy.  I do not want to be a reseller and white label any products - I just want a little credit.

So I clicked the "become an affiliate"  link off the GoDaddy site and spent HOURS setting up all my business settings and tax documents and banking details. 

My status is all set up with CJ Affiliates (5344569) Desert Digital Design, Ltd

The problem is when tried to set up the GoDaddy link - I got this message 😞

From GoDaddy.com
    Subject Sorry, your application was not approved
    Date 14-Jun-2021
    Dear Scott Tambling,

Thank you for applying to GoDaddy.com. We regret to inform you that your application was not approved for this program. This is not intended as disapproval of the quality or value of your Web site. Each advertiser determines how many and what types of publishers they will accept in their program for various reasons. You are welcome to apply to other advertiser programs in the Commission Junction network at any time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

This is absolutely unacceptable!  Please help me contact whomever handles this program and get me an answer.  I am not interested in any other affiliate programs.  I build websites.  I can sell domains, hosting , email SSL and everything else.  I am a perfect candidate yet a computer generated response says I am not the right "type" of publisher?

Thanks in advance for your help and I am sure you understand my frustration.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @stambling. Thanks for reaching out. I was able to reach out to the Affiliates team. Someone should be reaching out to you with more information soon. If that doesn't happen, feel free to send me a PM and I'll take a closer look. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @stambling. Thanks for reaching out. I was able to reach out to the Affiliates team. Someone should be reaching out to you with more information soon. If that doesn't happen, feel free to send me a PM and I'll take a closer look. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

Thanks so much @JesseW  - I got the info I needed and am all set now!  Cheers...