Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Pro Discussions
  • GoDaddy Pro Discussions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    johnkenny
    Helper I

Godaddy Pro Wordpress sites not seeing Hosting ip as a godaddy IP?

Ive setup a couple of wordpress sites on my godaddy pro sites page and its working fine but the problem ive got at the moment is its not detecting the IP as a godaddy IP is saying its an Unkown hoster and your supposed to get all the addons activated if its hosted on a godaddy host but its not.  I did a chat with godaddy support and they said that the CPanel hosting from godaddy should activate all the addons as i thought it might be because its not Godaddy Wordpress hosting that it wasnt activating those addons but they assured me that CPanel hosting plans should be activating all the premium addons in godaddy pro but they couldnt help me anymore and asked me to call a number but ive not got the time right now so ive posted here in hopes some other user might be able to help or even godaddy support might see this and be able to help?

Thanks in advance!

JK

(Sorry I posted this thread twice but i couldnt see how to change the thread category in my first post under account management and i thought it might be better posted in this category as it is hosted on CPanel from godaddy and i dont see a category for GoDaddy Pro)

0 REPLIES 0