Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Pro Discussions
  • GoDaddy Pro Discussions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    divinemsm
    New

Pro Connect Directory

What happened to the Pro Connect Directory?  I used to get lots of leads from there and now I can't even find my listing.  Was this taken down?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    ablake
    Community Team

Hi divinemsm,

To answer directly: yes, the Pro Connect Directory was taken down. We're in the process of overhauling our website and brand to provide a better experience for our GoDaddy Pro members, and that program wasn't in a good place to grow with us. We made a brief announcement a few weeks ago as a heads-up: Sunsetting GoDaddy Pro Connect.

I'm happy to hear you were getting value out of it while it was live, and we're still very dedicated to helping you find leads and grow your business. We're looking for people like you to give special access to our next round of programs. If you're interested, please fill out this form so we can get in touch.

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    ablake
    Community Team

Hi divinemsm,

To answer directly: yes, the Pro Connect Directory was taken down. We're in the process of overhauling our website and brand to provide a better experience for our GoDaddy Pro members, and that program wasn't in a good place to grow with us. We made a brief announcement a few weeks ago as a heads-up: Sunsetting GoDaddy Pro Connect.

I'm happy to hear you were getting value out of it while it was live, and we're still very dedicated to helping you find leads and grow your business. We're looking for people like you to give special access to our next round of programs. If you're interested, please fill out this form so we can get in touch.

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post