Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
t4nk
Apprentice

404 page reached after logging into my reseller store

In my custom gd reseller store, when a user clicks login, there is a redirection to the secureserver.net url and is able to login. however, after logging in, there is a redirection back to my custom url, with a long url attached which results in a 404 everytime. the redirected url after login looks like: www.mysite.com/sso/custom-domain-set?target=tbsglbrbpjtafdnghddcpfrimiqbvbhdlf.....

Im not sure what is causing this, but something is definitely wrong here.

any suggestions?

im hosting my own site outside of godaddy. dns is set up and all other functions work fine. 

3 REPLIES
Pro Community Founder Mentor Pro Community Founder Mentor
Pro Community Founder Mentor

Re: 404 page reached after logging into my reseller store

It sounds like there is a problem with the Custom Domain settings.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/use-a-custom-domain-for-my-storefront-5040

If you created your own site on www.mysite.com for example, you can put the store on a sub-domain like shop.mysite.com

Then make sure you have the proper DNS record on the domain, you can replace 'shop' with whatever you choose for the sub-domain...

CNAME-

Host: shop

Points to: cdrapplication.secureserver.net

t4nk
Apprentice

Ok, i added the cname entry.

Now when i visit my site (it's ssl) i get the 'This site is untrusted' message....

Also, the secureserver.net site throws a 500 internal server error.

What gives???
Pro Community Founder Mentor Pro Community Founder Mentor
Pro Community Founder Mentor
Solution

1.  There were some issues with login this morning that are currently being resolved.

2. Ideally you would want your WordPress (or other custom site) on mysite.com and www.mysite.com then the reseller store on another sub-domain.  You can't have both sites on the same address.