Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problems with my reseller site will pay someone to help me fix the site

Having problems with my reseller site will pay someone to help me fix the site

Hi I am willing to pay someone to help me configure my site http://www.zing2.com it is a reseller site I have asked many times over the years in godaddy help with absolutley no help at all so I have been paying now for a few years just for my own domains but I would like the site to work so that I at least have a chance to gain new customers in the future

please post here if you can fix what ever is wrong I would like my site to update automatically when I change promotions in the reseller and super reseller

if you go to the site you will see that it loads but if you click on anything it goes to an error page

6 REPLIES
GoDaddy Pro Journeyperson

Re: Having problems with my reseller site will pay someone to help me fix the site

Hi @Miguelmateos,

i would only be of help if it were a developer hand coded site.

all the best luck though. 

Re: Having problems with my reseller site will pay someone to help me fix the site

what would be the differences and do you have any examples that you could show me and how hard would it be to update I know HTML so I have no problem changing HTML

Highlighted

I'll pm you. @Miguelmateos

ok sounds good I will be waiting

Hello everyone I am still looking for someone who has set up there one reseller website and reseller pro website on there own domain, someone who has the experience to do this that would be willing to set me site up I am willing to pay for this the guy that said he could do it below has never built a reseller site and was talking about 1000's of pages graphics and databases which in reality the only thing that we need is a page that forwards while keeping the customer on my domain y maybe some graphics work to spruce it up and make the site look more original

so job still open for anyone who has actually done one of these sites before

In reality I was speaking of a new site built from the ground up, hand coded and not Wordpress. You gave me very little information and I gave you an estimate for three months work at 60 days. 

You want a site for 🥜 peanuts 🥜.. you were interested up to the point I gave you a price and told you that seeing as you live in Mexico and I'm in the U.K. That 50% would be upfront. 

So good luck.