• GoDaddy Reseller Discussions
  • GoDaddy Reseller Discussions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Hosting reselling

I need to change my reselling account from the reseller club to GoDaddy. Is GoDaddy will help to transfer all my client's websites?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    rd
    Super User 2020 Super User 2020
    Super User 2020

Once upon a time, a long time ago... I consolidated my clients from another Reseller @kpkumar222. The advice I'd give is to migrate the websites slowly and where it makes sense. I would not move everyone at once but certainly there are some that can be moved immediately?

How you migrate them depends on the website platform. What I did was wait until a term, service renewal or upgrade. I say don't make more work for yourself all at once. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    rd
    Super User 2020 Super User 2020
    Super User 2020

Once upon a time, a long time ago... I consolidated my clients from another Reseller @kpkumar222. The advice I'd give is to migrate the websites slowly and where it makes sense. I would not move everyone at once but certainly there are some that can be moved immediately?

How you migrate them depends on the website platform. What I did was wait until a term, service renewal or upgrade. I say don't make more work for yourself all at once. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post