cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    twilliams
    New

Your Reseller Programs

While you offer a lot of features for resellers, your pricing, offering and packages compete with us! You oftentimes reference your company in our documentation as well. For example, if you review this support article, it mentions GoDaddy at the bottom instead of the reseller's name.

What's really tragic is the reseller's website, especially the mobile site! The mobile site is battleship grey and doesn't even include all services. It's hideous! Meanwhile, GoDaddy's site enjoys a beautiful, fully responsive website with products and services that are priced to compete with us.

It's disconcerting to say the least bit.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    justingodfrey
    Rockstar II

@twilliams wrote:

While you offer a lot of features for resellers, your pricing, offering and packages compete with us! You oftentimes reference your company in our documentation as well. For example, if you review this support article, it mentions GoDaddy at the bottom instead of the reseller's name.

What's really tragic is the reseller's website, especially the mobile site! The mobile site is battleship grey and doesn't even include all services. It's hideous! Meanwhile, GoDaddy's site enjoys a beautiful, fully responsive website with products and services that are priced to compete with us.

@twilliams I can agree with you on a few things that you mention, I used to have the reseller program many years ago and it didn't do much for me. What are your main reasons for having a reseller program? Do you have a lot of clients that register domains through you? Have you looked into joining the Godaddy Pro program instead?

---

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
    justingodfrey
    Rockstar II

@twilliams wrote:

@twilliams I can agree with you on a few things that you mention, I used to have the reseller program many years ago and it didn't do much for me. What are your main reasons for having a reseller program? Do you have a lot of clients that register domains through you? Have you looked into joining the Godaddy Pro program instead?

---

View solution in original post

abialonso
    New

Hi, we're GoDaddy Reseller like all of you, and we created a page called Reseller & Developer Community for better what was Google+.

To make it even more fantastic. We have courses where you can acquire new knowledge, entrepreneurial articles and much more. 

We hope you visit us at https://www.reseller.dev/ and you will know what improvements we can offer you.

Just give us a chance to see that we have joined more than 135 real Resellers. 

JesseW
    Community Manager

Thanks for sharing @abialonso. I just wanted to post a note that our Reseller team has been working with the owner of the Google Plus group. A group has been set up on a new platform. That is currently in beta. Anyone that was a part of that group should already be added to the new platform. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

Correct Rodeo has the limitation that it is closed to only active Google+ old users.

We want to make a difference, and it is not to compete with them, it is to offer courses for resellers to acquire new knowledge, regions for languages other than English, entrepreneurial articles to help resellers grow and better understand how to start or improve.

These are some ideas that we already have working.

We are going to grow and make a difference with any other community.

I did not intend to infringe the rules of this forum.