Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Reseller Discussions
  • GoDaddy Reseller Discussions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    abrilsdad
    Getting Started

joined the reseller program today

. Trying to set up pricing with a discount price. everything changed but it hasn't updated in the site, which after 12 hrs is still secureserver.... instead of the domain I gave it. originally it said 20 min. 

I have set up colors and hero image in the reseller control center.  How long does it take for the www to take affect and for pricing changes to show on the product page?

RON COMSTOCK
    1 REPLY 1
    ablake
    Community Team

Hey @abrilsdad,

Hopefully by this point everything has updated for you, since it's been a few days since you posted. We don't have any specific timeframes, but some general guidelines are:

• Custom domain setup: 20-40 minutes + propagation (24-48hrs, but usually propagates within setup time)
    • Pricing updates: ~3hrs (can vary, depending on when server API cache was last cleared)

If the domain's DNS is managed elsewhere, or you registered the domain through your reseller, you would have to update DNS manually. 

I can't think of anything else that would interfere with updates, but if your storefront still isn't updating, customer care may need to take a look at it to make sure everything is working properly.

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.