cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

503 Service Unavailable - error appears daily after refreshing some pages or visiting the web.

Here we are facing a 503 Service Unavailable Error message from 1 week. This error appears daily after refreshing some pages or visiting the web. We have tried support chat but as usual not available tried to call but not attending. So kindly open the email ticket system so that we could easily check the problem status as other hosting providers do.

Site URL: https://shopznowpk.com/

Email Address: shopznowpk@gmail.com

Note: Kindly solve this problem within 24 hrs or we are going to transfer our hosting from GoDaddy to Bluehost.50.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User I

Hello @Aroon and thank you for reaching out to the community. 

I was able to get to your site on my Win 10 box using Edge (Beta) with no issue. Are you still having problems accessing you site?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User I

Hello @Aroon and thank you for reaching out to the community. 

I was able to get to your site on my Win 10 box using Edge (Beta) with no issue. Are you still having problems accessing you site?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post