cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Access database remotely

Hello;

I want to access my database from mysql ODBC connector, I have followed every step described in the articles, I have added a host which is my computer's IP but still getting access denied, lastly I have read that I must allow direct database access when I'm creating the database and if it's not there then contact the support team, it's not there actually so what should I do now?

Thank you;

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Access database remotely

Hello @leonheart, it sounds like you may have another feature turned on your hosting plan that prevents the option to setup your database with remote access enabled. You should reach out to our live support so our hosting team can look at the account and confirm what it is and help you to enable remote access. 

Re: Access database remotely

I couldn't find the live chat, and it's difficult to place a call, so how should I contact the live support?. Can you state for me what features that may be turned on that are disabling the availability for the additional options which include remote access to my database? because when I'm creating the database using the wizard there is no additional options menu even.