cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to this mail system has been blocked for ?? due to spam activity

Hey Guys,

I've had this outgoing email issue for a couple of weeks

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

host sg2nlshrout-v02.shr.prod.sin2.secureserver.net 
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    552 5.2.0 VUkwcP5UaGEI2VUkwctNwc :CPANEL: Access to this mail system has been blocked for ?? due to spam activity. Spam was seen coming from this account, and possibly other scripts running in it. For help resolving the issue, see http://x.co/spamclean. Once the compromise has been cleaned, please contact customer support to remove the block.  

I have tried to go to the link provided in the bounce back email, however, I cannot understand anything it's asking me to do.

Can anyone help me fix this so I can send emails again?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Access to this mail system has been blocked for ?? due to spam activity

Hey @Astroman_NZ,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

Looking at the error message indicated, it sounds like a block was placed on the server due to detected spamming activity. Have you tried following the link that was provided in the same error message which offers suggestions on how to scan and remove the spam activity being detected within your account? 

If you're still having trouble after following the suggestions in that link, I would recommend reaching out to our live support so our hosting team can help investigate into the account further. There's going to be little else any one can do here from a public discussion without access to the account. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

I am also facing the same issue, how will the mail be renabled after removing the scripts? now all my emails from server is blocked

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bulu4uu,

I hope that you've been able to solve this but thought I'd get you to the link on how to find and fix spam abuse on your server. Please come back and let us know how things are going and what you did to get this issue taken care of. It's helpful for other community members who may be experiencing the same issue. Thanks and take care!

Rachel