cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Blog autosave problem

In the last week, while composing a blog post, every few minutes I start getting errors that the post could not be saved. Since it tries to save every few seconds, the error becomes a cascading series of boxes that fills the right side of my screen. I am forced to copy everything to the clipboard, back out to the posts page, do a hard refresh, and then edit my entry. Sometimes it's intact but other times content is lost, which is where the clipboard comes in handy.

I thought maybe it was my occasionally-weak home Wifi connection, but the same thing is happening in a place where I have 100 Mbps.

There is a place to submit blog-related issues from within the site, but the bottom of the box (where the submit button is presumably located) is cut off, so I am submitting this here instead.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Blog autosave problem

@fpb 

I've found that the caching on the GoDaddy site is a bit wonky and can lead to you having these errors constantly. I do all my work in an incognito or private window now so it doesn't cache and haven't had issues. Give that a try and see if it helps.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: Blog autosave problem/

Thanks, that is not something I would have thought of!