cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Contact form does not send email

Hi, why my contact form does not send email? I use godaddy hosting and divi theme for my website. I am sure that I set the correctly. I do not understand much coding. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Helper VI
Helper VI

Re: Contact form does not send email

@chheuyhaklao are you on cPanel? Are you trying to send email to a hotmail/outlook account?

If you find my replies helpful, give me a like or kudo Smiley Happy
And if I solved your issue, mark it as solution Smiley Very Happy

I do not understand why the recipient of the form's email matters. That email address is filled in dynamically by whoever is accessing the form. What did you mean by "Are you trying to send email to a hotmail/outlook account"

I am having the same problem - no email gets sent with php's mail() function

I have the SAME problem.  I am POSITIVE the contact.php form is setup correctly, yet the mail never goes thru. go daddy was almost NO help.  Im using their windows hosting thought it would be easier.... it isnt.  php mail()  just doesn't work with no explanation

Solution

Hi @derricwynn123,

Welcome to the Community!

While we're not able to assist with third-party scripting, please see if the article here will help you to get your contact form functional. As you are using our Plesk Hosting plan, you may wish to post your question in the forum specifically for Plesk users. 

https://www.godaddy.com/community/Plesk-Hosting/bd-p/PleskHosting

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support