cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default coming soon page and no admin page

Hi, I have been smoothly running my website digitalsanthosh.net for the past two years. but today suddenly there are a lot of issues.

My website homepage has been changed to GoDaddy coming soon default page.

And most importantly I'm not getting access to my Wordpress admin dashboard as well.

This my admin page URL http://digitalsanthosh.net/wp-admin/

My site URL: http://digitalsanthosh.net

Already DNS propagation time is also over.

Please help me to get my site back.

At present only some default coming soon page is displayed on my home page.

But I have Wordpress installed on my site and there are more than 30+ posts.

But now nothing is displayed due to this error and the admin login page is also not found.

Please help me.

5 REPLIES 5
Super User II

@santhoshmurali 

One thing that's going on is you have a bad SSL certificate. I assume it's from an expired SSL. That can cause issues like this, as well.

Another thing it might be is a DNS change of some sort. If you haven't made any changes, I would contact GD support to have them run some diagnostics.

It could also be something that updated in WordPress itself, completely unrelated to the hosting. Again, contact GD support and have them run diagnostics to see if they can determine if this is the cause.

Final thing that pops into my mind that it might be is malware, which has a nasty habit of putting redirections in your .htaccess file that may cause some of this. To find that out, again, contact GD support and have them run some tests.

Truly, in this case, we probably won't be able to help you very much on these forums as we are volunteers and have no access to those tools. GD support should be able to figure out the issue or at least point you in the right direction on this one.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

thank you for the reply. GD Support in India is telling me to wait for 2 days. They aren't really thinking of running any diagnostics, which is a bit sad. yes, I did change my DNS. And the other thing is that I tried to uninstall a few SSL certificates to my domain by going to cpanel>>security>>ssl settings. Ever since then the problem is happening.

Before that, I was at least able to access my site properly. Now all SSL certificates have been uninstalled but still, the problem persists.

@santhoshmurali 

If that's the case, it sounds like the SSL didn't uninstall correctly. If it doesn't correct itself, I'm thinking you'll probably have to call back in and ask them to send it to Advanced Technical Support. If that's all it is, it only takes a few minutes to correct if you have server access.

* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

@santhoshmurali 

I had another thought, as well. You may still have an HTTPS redirect of some sort in your .htaccess file. Try disabling that file if you haven't already. That might do the trick.

Community Manager

Hi @santhoshmurali Thanks for posting. It seems like you were able to resolve your issue. Please consider providing an update so we can choose a solution for the thread. That will be the greatest help to the community in general. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.