cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer with Manage Products access cannot customize PHP configuration settings

We're getting this info from cpanel while trying to increase some of ini setting variable. " These PHP configuration settings are customizable by the server administrator. They are listed for reference only " - which means we don't have sever administrator access or you need to contact your hosting provider. 

This message was received from my developer.  Is there something additional that I need to do to allow him to edit these settings?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Developer with Manage Products access cannot customize PHP configuration settings

Hi @MontyTheLab,

@MontyTheLab wrote:

We're getting this info from cpanel while trying to increase some of ini setting variable. " These PHP configuration settings are customizable by the server administrator. They are listed for reference only " - which means we don't have sever administrator access or you need to contact your hosting provider. 

This message was received from my developer.  Is there something additional that I need to do to allow him to edit these settings?

It's exactly as it says on the tin, reference only!

Re: Developer with Manage Products access cannot customize PHP configuration settings

OK..Thanks... but that doesn't help me. Let me ask more directly.  

How can I grant access to PHP Config settings to my developer?  I need him to have sever administrator access.  He already has Manage Products access but cannot modify the PHP Config settings.