cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty response

Hi,

I purchased Godaddy hosting yesterday. When I update sites, it is showing below error.

[site] didn’t send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

I need to change my IP (LAN to mobile tethering) to get my site up and running. Again I have to change my Internet address when the same thing happened. I I do not have large IPs to switch continuously. It looks my IP gets blocked due to some bad request. I have no issue in accessing cPanel but the issue affects to all my main site and sub-domains.

If this is something I need to set in cPanel, please guide. If this is on Godaddy, please solve it from your side.

Regards
Gem
7 REPLIES 7
Helper VI
Helper VI

Re: Empty response

@GemGeorge it looks like your ISP is blocking your server's IP. Have you tried to ask them if they are blocking that IP?

Hope it helps!

If you find my replies helpful, give me a like or kudo Smiley Happy
And if I solved your issue, mark it as solution Smiley Very Happy

No our ISPs won't do such things. They only block permanently according to the request from legal authorities. This issue is something on Godaddy side. I am able to access website when I checked after 30min. 

You should check why the IP 137.97.14.176 is blocked in your side for my website techipick.com.

Hope it helps you to check in your side

Helper VI
Helper VI

@GemGeorge I don't work for GoDaddy. I'm just a fellow user, just like you, which wants to help out others.

As you have been able to access, it means that the IP may not be blocked. Can you see your cpanel account resource consumption? Maybe you are using all your resources and that's throttling your site?

Anyways, you should contact support to see what can they do for you.

Hope it helps!

Highlighted

Thanks. I thought you are from Godaddy. Is there no email support in Godaddy?

My IP temporarily blocks by Godaddy for some requests (not continuous like DoS). I don't find any option to disable it. My resource utilization is normal. Otherwise I guess the site won;t be accessible from any IP.

Helper VI
Helper VI

@GemGeorge No problem Smiley Wink

As far as I know, only phone and chat support.

However, chat is not available in all countries (or languages). For example, in my country there's no chat support. So in order to access the chat, I have to visit the US website. You can change that by going to the homepage and at the top left you can see what locale site you are viewing, and you can select a different one. After that, you should be able to chat support, if they are available.

Hope it helps!

Same problem happens to me... blocked for 1-2 minutes several times per day.... and im not even using 5% of my resources.

New

I am having the same problem, Please let us know if you have discovered the solution to this problem.

Thanks.