cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely slow website!

My website is loading extremely slow. I type my web address and another site and I can see a significant difference. To double check I asked several friends in different countries, they are confirming the issue. Here is the address:
manarat.co
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Extremely slow website!

I agree I have observed GoDaddy Sites load very slow...Not sure why...I guess they don't offer CDN which could be a reason for very slow loads..

So is there a solution?

Hey @engaomar

Currently there's no known system alerts on our end that would be causing a site to load slowly. If you haven't done so already, you should try reaching out to our live support so our hosting team can help take a closer look to be sure there isn't something on our end that's being missed. 

Right now, I can't see any issue based on the site content as it looks like you're just pointing to the default welcome page we provide with the hosting plan.

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

ASP.NET Website Too Slow

Hello,

I had hosted a website on the sub domain and it is too slow.. You can check the site loading form the link below.. The site is developed in ASP.NET and uses .NET Framework 4.6

http://webcloudtest.virtualtutor.co.in/

It took 39 Seconds to load the site when runs for the first time.

See the same site hosted on a different platform

http://webcloudtest.azurewebsites.net/

It took only 7 Seconds when runs for the first time..

Please do something regarding this issue as I want to publish my sites to a new Pleask hosting plan (www.virtualtutor.co.in) . Now it is hosted in another plan (Deluxe Plan with CPanel) which is far better in performance but support only upto .NET Framework 3.5 .

Tom

Re: ASP.NET Website Too Slow

My sites also run very slow on GoDaddy. This site advertisingphotography.cais taking about 7 seconds/page  and dev.advertisingphotography.ca is taking about 4-5 seconds/page. 

I've worked with their level 2 and level 3 tech support for over 1.5 hours today and no improvement yet. 

I understood the reason behind this..

In shared hosting , the server is configured in such a way that the server will be shut down the application pool if there is no activity for more than 30 min to 2 Hours. Later when a new site request comes , it loads everything to the application pool which accounts for the slow response when running for the first time

Tom

New

My Website also loading very slow. Even I try with some DNS speed checker and that also showing the slow ness.

I am trying to reach to the chat support for last few days every time is showing chat support is currently un available, is there any specific time for this chat support or its just a fake info.

Thanks,

Saji.

Same here, my website loads extremely slow and quite often not at all... will it be fixed at all?

New

My php websites were loading very slowly.

Techs pointed me to 'error_log' file (text file) on the server.  Mine had embarrassingly grown to over 1GB.  I downloaded it so I could analyze it.  Then I deleted it.  Speed issues gone.

When the error_log  file gets too big, every time someone connects, it has to find the end of the file and append to it.  When a file gets too big, this can take a VERY long time.

Hope it helps you,

Juraj

hi did anyone manage to find solution to this problem ? really I am so much upset and frustrated , I had windows delux hosting plan but had to upgrade php 7 so had to change plan and they offered windows plesk and all trouble started. first it was 500 error with migration then paid money and was told oh you need php3 file then only work because its plesk requirement for Wordpress. then why did not you inform when you upgraded plan and we took help for migration because they. knew this problem will happen and client will be panic and had to pay money to solve this problem because we don't know this . and still my WooCommerce is giving me trouble I cannot access my orders individually and I deal with digital goods my customer are getting error messages when they are trying to download their digital purchase.

I had enough with go daddy now 

New

Can you let everyone know where that 'error_log' file is located?

New

Mine was in the root folder, was called 'error_log'