cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

FTP not workig

Hellow team,

today  I nearly spent 1 hours with your technical team. Issue is my FTP users are not working. There is 3 ftp users for my host and all of them were working fine until last week. All of sudden they stopped working. I opened chat support in the imagination that I will get some help but I got connected with 2 agents from GOdaddy who could not solve my problem, instead blamed me that I should check the credentials and ISP. They were unprofessional and reluctanct to solve my problem. I am using ftp client filezilla since I have godaddy account and i never faced problem. Whenever i tried to connect my ftp . I get this error. 

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Could not connect to server
Response: 220 Microsoft FTP Service
Command: AUTH TLS
Error: Could not connect to server

So my problem is still not solved and all your unskilled and unprofessional agents could do is ask me to check my ISP. So I am giving this deadline to Godaddy management, if you don't solve my issue by today EOD, i will launch a legal complains because I wasted so much money for six years into godaddy and all they could do is give me unprofessional service. i wish i could have moved to another host long time.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

Re: FTP not workig

Have you done any research on the internet? That's what I'd do if I were you.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community