Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

HOSTING TWO DOMAIN

Good afternoon,please I am having a challenge, I am trying to host two websites in my registered Deluxe Linux Hosting  account I tried using addon domains and installed WordPress but I am receiving error message 403 Forbidden Request forbidden by administrative rules.
please I need your help.
Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@chimezieogidi 

So rubymex.info seems to be going to a GoDaddy Parked page not to your server.

1) I personally don't recommend hosting multiple sites on a single cPanel account as if one site gets compromised they are all compromised.

2) That being said, if you add the domain / setup a folder for it on the server, you should just have to point the 2nd domain to the IP of the server and you'll be good to go

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PL281
Super User IV

@chimezieogidi 

We are end users like you so can you provide the 2 domains you are trying to host on the account - and to confirm is this cPanel or just Deluxe Linux Hosting?

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Thank you for your response the domains are www.baldomschools.org/  this is the main domain and www.rubymex.info the second domain. I am using Deluxe Linux Hosting

cPanel.

Thank you.

@chimezieogidi 

So rubymex.info seems to be going to a GoDaddy Parked page not to your server.

1) I personally don't recommend hosting multiple sites on a single cPanel account as if one site gets compromised they are all compromised.

2) That being said, if you add the domain / setup a folder for it on the server, you should just have to point the 2nd domain to the IP of the server and you'll be good to go

View solution in original post