Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
JoanaM
New

Help choosing best Hosting plan

Hi there,

I need some help with my hosting plan, as I am not sure I have the best for my website.

Our website has high res photos and videos playing in a loop. After some research, we decided to use Amazon CloudFront to push the information as we need it to be fluid and fast.

My question is, as the heaviest information of my website is being storage on amazon Cloud front, do I need to have a very complex hosting plan?

I am currently on Launch - Business Hosting but after checking the Wordpress hosting benefits, I found that this plan helps CDN Boost for faster load times of up to 50%

So which plan should I go for? 

Please note I only have one website running. 

My website is : www.elevenv.com

Many thanks,

Joana

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MrVapor
Super User 2020

@JoanaM 

Lots of options. Here's a good guide.

Your site is media rich, so I would definitely suggest a CDN to put some pep in the loading times. You probably need a good caching plugin, too. I think the platform you're on at the moment is the right one. I think if you move to MWP you might not like the experience.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MrVapor
Super User 2020

@JoanaM 

Lots of options. Here's a good guide.

Your site is media rich, so I would definitely suggest a CDN to put some pep in the loading times. You probably need a good caching plugin, too. I think the platform you're on at the moment is the right one. I think if you move to MWP you might not like the experience.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post