cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hosted Domain from DotPH not working and it conflicts may email here and the domain at DotPH

After i buy domain to DotPH and buy a hosting here. I tried to configure the email and the dns here. First the domain was working and after i tried to work in DotPH dashboard to configure the email here but suddenly after the email work the domain has an issue. Because on DotPH i need to use the dot.ph nameservers to work my domain while on email (360 office) here i need to use the custome nameserver on dot.ph. Please help me with this. what should i do?

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Hosted Domain from DotPH not working and it conflicts may email here and the domain at DotPH

Hi @NinjaMoves. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It's not clear what you're having an issue with. If you can provide the domain in question and the specific services you're trying to use, that may help someone in the Community offer a suggestion. Hope you're able to figure this out! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.