cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hosting Not Working - Unprofessional, Worst, Non Technical Customer Support of GoDaddy

My all website that is hosted on my GoDaddy account are not working since 3 days. When I have contacted to GoDaddy Support, GoDaddy agent told me that my account under mitigation process and your hosting will not work. When I had asked the solution and the time frame to complete the process, then agent told me, they have no solution to start the hosting. I have contacted to GoDaddy Customer support 4-5 time. Every time GoDaddy agent gives me the fool and unprofessional answer that their technical team are working on it and they have no solution except wait for me. My company has too many losses due to website down suddenly. My all customer has filed charges back or refund me. My company has too many losses due to website down suddenly. My all customers have filed charges back or refund my services due to my website down. GoDaddy is very Unprofessional, Worst, Non Technical Customer Support.

1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Hosting Not Working - Unprofessional, Worst, Non Technical Customer Support of GoDaddy

@Ratanvimal 

Can you a bit more specific as to what the issue is. In the Community - we are end users like you, so we can't make changes to your account, but perhaps we can provide some additional insight as to what might be happening and possible solutions.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community