cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hosting WCF service as back-end with SAPUI5 as front-end

Dear Gurus

I'm now developing a new app for mobile and web and i'm using Microsoft WCF Data service for back-end and SAPUI5 for front-end and every thing works fine on my local machine and on another server on my company but i need to know if i can host my app on Windows hosting for godaddy or it will not be supported my main concern is WCF data service as i for SAPUI5 it's only a javascript library 

Thanks in advance 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Hosting WCF service as back-end with SAPUI5 as front-end

Hey @kokocodename47,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

I know this type of functionality is not supported by default within our shared hosting environment, however it is doable. The caveat is that there's going to be a lot of custom modifications required on your end to make it work.

Not sure if any other member has accomplished this and regrettably I can't provide specific documentation on my end. However, there may be some walk through articles available within your preferred search engine results. One such discussion I found through a quick look up here. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction for you. 

Let us know if you go through with one of our hosting plans and manage to get this setup. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support