Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neilhingu
New

Hosting issue error showing "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name change"

There is issue with hosting it showing me error "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." this issue frequently showing within 1-2 month regularly. It seems like Godaddy tech team is not ready to help me. just temporary solution for time being and issue keep coming. I want refund

1 REPLY 1
SG4101
Employee

Hello @neilhingu and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response and that you were experiencing this issue. Were you able to get this resolved and do you mind sharing how? In regards to the refund, you would need to reach out to GoDaddy Support. The GoDaddy Community consists mostly of end users such as yourself and have no access to accounts.

If you were not able to get this issue resolved, I want to help as best as I can. Which hosting account are you using that is experiencing this issue? 

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!