cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Hosting upgrade Migration Stuck on 60%

I have upgraded my hosting account from 60GB to 120GB plan, Now the migration process is stuck on 60%.
I am feeling helpless here.
Tried to connect the Customer care and first they said it will be completed in 24 hrs and now after the said period they are saying that delete 10-15GB files from the server.
Which is not possible.

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Hosting upgrade Migration Stuck on 60%

@sanjay_impact 

I would suggest giving customer support a call back because, while that information is accurate, they should have helped a bit more.

I'm assuming you're on Business hosting or something similar. Part of the drive space is allocated to handle the OS of the server. That is included in the GB amount you purchase. They should be able to assist with the relocation of the files. 

I would contact phone support back and push back on this one. They really do need to help in this instance.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community