Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How can i host my wordpress website with GoDaddy Web Hosting

I need more explanation on how to host my website (globalgistng.com) with GoDaddy Web Hosting, what does it give differently to other Web Hosting

A.T.S
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Muse
Super User I

@Globalgistng 

It is hard to compare hosting as it differs not only between packages but different web hosts.  What you do want to do, when using WordPress, is use a WordPress specific  "Managed WordPress" Hosting plan.

WordPress has unique database and resource requirements that many times standard shared hosting platform cannot provide.  So to compare apples to apples, you would compare Managed WordPress Hosting between providers.

If you choose to go with GoDaddy, after migrating your site to your new GoDaddy hosting account, you would then need to change your DNS nameservers from nampcheaphosting.com to the GoDaddy nameservers that will be provided to you within your account.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Good things happen to those who hustle." ~ Anaïs Nin

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Muse
Super User I

@Globalgistng 

It is hard to compare hosting as it differs not only between packages but different web hosts.  What you do want to do, when using WordPress, is use a WordPress specific  "Managed WordPress" Hosting plan.

WordPress has unique database and resource requirements that many times standard shared hosting platform cannot provide.  So to compare apples to apples, you would compare Managed WordPress Hosting between providers.

If you choose to go with GoDaddy, after migrating your site to your new GoDaddy hosting account, you would then need to change your DNS nameservers from nampcheaphosting.com to the GoDaddy nameservers that will be provided to you within your account.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Good things happen to those who hustle." ~ Anaïs Nin

View solution in original post