cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do I renew an expired hosting account?

Hello,

I have a hosting account that has expired and I want to renew it but cannot find it within my account again to renew. How do I get it back to renew especially that its over 90 days after expiration?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II

Re: How do I renew an expired hosting account?

@semasir wrote:

Hello,

I have a hosting account that has expired and I want to renew it but cannot find it within my account again to renew. How do I get it back to renew especially that its over 90 days after expiration?

@semasir Is it listed under your products or renewals? https://account.godaddy.com/billing?filter=expires&subFilter=90

If not, it may be too late.

---

It's not listed and it's just crappie that godaddy has a very bad support system. I need to know if I can still get the website back online despite not seeing it in the 90 days filter search.
Super User II
Super User II

@semasir wrote:
It's not listed and it's just crappie that godaddy has a very bad support system. I need to know if I can still get the website back online despite not seeing it in the 90 days filter search.

@semasir After 90 days I think its safe to say that the product has been deleted from your account. Just out of curiosity, why did you wait 90 days to attempt to renew it?

---