cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How do you raise a support ticket

My site has stopped taking FTP uploads, how do I raise a support ticket ?

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How do you raise a support ticket

Hi @averagearcher. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! 

It sounds like this might be an issue that is specific to your account. Please know that this is not a support forum. If you need help with anything account specific, please contact our customer care team. We do not have a ticketing system you would be able to access to generate a support request. For that, you will want to call or chat with our support team. 

Alternatively, if you can provide more detail about your technical issue, someone here on the forums might be able to suggest a solution if it's not a problem with your account. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I am trying to contact customer care team for my issue last 3 weeks. But they have not fixed my issues. I believe, the chat support is not a super idea to communicate with godaddy. If ticket system, we always have evidence of our complaint and their answers. But here according to the chat support, we have no more information about our compliant and answers

My Godaddy customer number is  <<removed>>. I am one of the Godaddy account holder since last 2 years. Now i am not able to renew my product from last 3 weeks and i have been trying to contact customer team to fix this issue on last 3 weeks. But they are cheating us

If any of the godaddy responsible admin officers is seeing my message, i would like to renew domain and hosting account today itself. Please. If not, i believe, godaddy is cheating us

Highlighted
Solution

Hi @sintoea,

It's difficult to determine why you feel you are being "cheated". Both chat and phone is available to you to ask for help with our customer support team. In addition, you are able to manually renew your products at any time within the account. If there is an issue with your payment method, please check out the acceptable payment methods here

Why are you not able to renew the products in your account? Have some items been removed previous to your attempts, due to expiration? Is auto-renewal on your products to protect and renew them in the account? Please contact our support team so they can assist you with management of your account.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support