cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

How to choose the Best Web Host

Web host refers to the hive off some disk space on a web server, users can rent this part of the space, for users to place site and application components, provide necessary data storage and transmission function.How to choose the best web host?Maybe this article can give you some ideas.
Build the programming language.If you are a webmaster with no basis for the programming, there's no need to worry, you don't have to learn complex PHP or net programming language.Through some popular CMS program at present, you will be able to quickly have your own website.If you are a webmaster mastering programming, you can choose according to the programming language,and you'd better choose Linux host PHP applications, though the Windows host can also support well.
Detecting speed of host.Web page loading speed has direct influence to the user experience.Imagine a loading speed like a snail's website, will someone patiently waiting to see?Therefore, we should pay special attention to in the process of selecting the virtual host.
Considering the host series.At the beginning of the establishment,the requirement of the space for novice webmaster  is not large, usually around 500 m personal advice is enough to meet the development needs of the site in a year or so.About the traffic, it is best to choose not to limit the flow of virtual host, although traffic will not be huge, if there is a limit always let a person feel so upset.
Pay attention to the stability and security.Stability and safety can be considered from two aspects of hardware and software.Software is the host of the host environment.Hardware is mainly from the host USES is what kind of server, where the computer room, etc.
If you want to know more details,please click http://www.hostpre.com/

2 REPLIES 2
Helper VI
Helper VI
Solution

Re: How to choose the Best Web Host

Hello @Catosha

Do you  know that spam is punishable?

Your website is so well optimize that you have to use spam to promote it?

Smiley Happy

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.

office 365 domain to a web hosting website

Hi please i have office mail hosted on a Godaddy without a website, but now i want to add a website using that same domain i use in hosting the email how can i do that as have try but can find any solution or way to do it?