cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I want to point my Web Hosting to my other domain that is not registered from godaddy

i purchase Economy Hosting Plan from godaddy and my domain premierpointing.com.au registered from other company , i wan to point that hosting plan with my .com.au domain 

i set my primary domain to my .com.au from hosting plan 
Screenshot (22).png

and also set my .com.au DNS to ns59.domaincontrol.com , ns60.domaincontrol.com
but that didn't work 
please someone provide me correct DNS
i can't poin't domain to that IP Address because in my .com.au domain there is only option for NS

1 REPLY 1
Solution

Re: I want to point my Web Hosting to my other domain that is not registered from godaddy

Hi @marius_schulz

I just performed an external DNS lookup of your domain and it's pointing to the IP address and nameservers you included in your post. The site appears to be displaying a 500 error. This is a very general error that means there's a problem with the website displaying, but the details aren't readily available. Invalid .htaccess files, or invalid rules in them, commonly cause 500 errors with Linux® hosting accounts. With Windows®, it's most commonly invalid requests through a web.config file. You will need to check out your error logs to determine what's causing the issue. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support