cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

My web is not working

Hi, my web is not working and I don't know why.

When I type my web, I get this message: 

/** * Front to the WordPress application. This file doesn't do anything, but loads * wp-blog-header.php which does and tells WordPress to load the theme. * * @package WordPress */ /** * Tells WordPress to load the WordPress theme and output it. * * @var bool */ define('WP_USE_THEMES', true); /** Loads the WordPress Environment and Template */ require( dirname( __FILE__ ) . '/wp-blog-header.php' );?>

What's the problem and how could I solve it? Help please , it's my personal website so means that my personal is affected Smiley Surprised

Appreciated any kind support on this. 

Stefania

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: My web is not working

Hi @stefaniabru. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! To me, that sounds like your hosting plan is processing PHP as text. This could happen if you have entries in your .htaccess file that are causing problems. You can try renaming that file to see if it makes a difference. If not, I'd suggest getting in touch with our customer care team about this, as it's likely something account related. Hope that helps.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.