cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Violations team email - Can be more specific and relevant

I received an email from Network violations team indicating severe CPU violations but:

a) But does not say what caused this but warns me to fix

b) It has already taken a decision to limit application pool size, so action taken based on one violation and without giving us time

Talked to support team but they have no clue. The email curtly says check the TOS and that's it. What is GoDaddy doing? I have several products with Godaddy for several years and this is how Godaddy treats its loyal customers or is it just a ploy to force ME to upgrade?

So one day will you suspend my account and then ask me to take action? 

It would be better GODADDY that at least your Network violation team gives an email to reply and ask for clarification. The email comes from NoReply, what do make of it?

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Network Violations team email - Can be more specific and relevant

@TechcanvassAbhi 

The best way to determine the cause of any network violations is to call in to support and request to be transferred to the Hosting Department. They should have the tools necessary to help you figure out what the issue is. If they can't provide the information, I would advise having the call escalated so you can get a proper answer.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Thanks @MrVapor, I will try that. However I did talk to support and they had no clue. Of course I did not ask to get connected to hosting team, but let me try that too

Thanks

Abhishek

Highlighted

Tried to contact the support and their supervisor also through them but Godaddy has standard answer - We can't help, you need to sort at your end only. This is strange and really frustrating.

It seems to me that they are forcing me to upgrade, I can't think of any. Can someone suggest a good hosting provider, where I can move

Super User III
Super User III

@TechcanvassAbhi 

I definitely understand the frustration. Hosting support usually has a little more visibility on what might be happening and causing the issue due to the tools they have at their disposal. I hope you find the solution.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community