cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Refund my hosting price .

Hello Sir/ Ma'm
I have fully tried  from your server . i have uploaded a Laravel Site on your server . but this site is not working properly manner . I have contact to your support system last 1 week . but your support is not help resolve this problem .

Your support system say to me "this your side error " but this code is working very well on my server . but it is not working to your server . your service is not good . it is not help full for us to resolve this error and problem .my client is abusing me . i am really very upset your sever .

please refund my payment that i will apply another server. in this case your server is very worst service. sorry about this . but it is very worst service.

if you want to change this site on server . then this is link:

http://mbrwebsoluction.com/clients/apex/ 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Refund my hosting price .

@apexstudies 

We are end users just like you so we will not be able to help you with a refund. In regards to helping with your site / code. I've seen many times where code works fine on a local server but when uploaded online it doesn't - this can be due to different PHP versions, Path issues or a number of other issues. GoDaddy (and most other hosts) do not provide code level support to help fix things that aren't working when you upload your code to their servers.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community