cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Removing GoDaddy Monitoring Script

Hi there!

There's no opt in option for me when it comes to removing godaddy monitoring script which messes up my AMP settings on wordpress. This is a disappointment, I thought they removed it already. Please give me a tutorial to remove it this June 2019. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Removing GoDaddy Monitoring Script

Hi 

• Go to gateway.godaddy.com.
  • You'll see a purple box about new features. Click "Try it out"
  • Next to the green button labelled "cPanel Admin" are three dots, click the dots and click "Help Us"
  • Choose "Opt Out"
  • Done.

For more help

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Removing GoDaddy Monitoring Script

Hi @muriusbane. Thanks for bringing this up. The information @ZulWeb shared is what the process was before, but it has changed a bit. To clarify, you should only have the monitoring script if you opted into it, you're on a cPanel or Business Hosting plan, and you're not on one of our EU servers. If the option is available for your account, you should see a tab for GoDaddy Analytics at the top of the GoDaddy cPanel page (before you access the cPanel dashboard itself) as seen below. From that tab, you can opt in or out of the monitoring script. I hope that helps. 

monitoring script 001.pngmonitoring script 002.png

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.