cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

SQL address

I'm trying to find the details about my newly created SQL database on my web host.

There should be an option under "Actions" to select "Details" on the SQL Manage page under cPanel but it doesn't exist there.

Can someone show a screenshot of where my SQL details are located?

Regards, Brent

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @BrentMichie. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It sounds like you're looking for the hostname for your database on your cPanel account. For those accounts, the hostname is always just 'localhost'. The instructions you're seeing are probably for our older Web and Classic hosting plans. If not, feel free to post more information here. Others may have a better suggestion. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi @BrentMichie. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It sounds like you're looking for the hostname for your database on your cPanel account. For those accounts, the hostname is always just 'localhost'. The instructions you're seeing are probably for our older Web and Classic hosting plans. If not, feel free to post more information here. Others may have a better suggestion. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

I think this is what I need.

I'm trying to save information from a WebGL game to an SQL server.  Basically a high scores database.  The guide I'm following asks for the address of the SQL database. 

I'm guessing it would be localhost.goldenfoxgames.com ?