cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Sold wrong product and now my website is down.

Has anyone else experienced poor service from GoDaddy? The rep sold me a product which didn’t meet my requirements, even though I made it clear what I needed. The website which was up and running suddenly shows an error page and I have contacting them for 3 days trying to sort it. They have lost me business.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Sold wrong product and now my website is down.

Hello @FJD2019 and thank you for reaching out to the community. 

Sorry to hear that you are having terrible service. Trust me, there are days when my phone, computer, and cool car gadgets don't work. This technology is taking over the world. We need to go back to the paper days! LOL.

What is the issue you are having, maybe us community members can help you out!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Sold wrong product and now my website is down.

Hi @FJD2019. Thanks for posting. It's no secret that people occasionally don't have a great customer experience. This is true of just about any company. However, that's never the type of experience we want you to have. It sounds like there was some confusion over what you actually needed. The best way to sort out having the wrong product is to connect with our care team again to see what can be done. 

As @davisdre317 said, if there is a technical issue that the community can try to help out with, feel free to provide more details about what you're having trouble with. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.