Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

The PHP ZipArchive extension must be enabled in order to use this functionality. Please contact host

I get this error message when attempting to load a thrive theme builder.  All of the other products seem to work:

The PHP ZipArchive extension must be enabled in order to use this functionality. Please contact your host provider

Thank you for your time and consideration.

I have called support twice over this, and have searched GoDaddy help and even YouTube but those instructions are not the same as my hosting interface.

Regards,

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @CaptainDave. Thanks for posting. I've only ever seen this error come up related to cPanel hosting. If you do have a cPanel account, take a look at the solutions on this thread. That should help. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PL281
Super User IV

@CaptainDave 

Are you on Linux Hosting, cPanel hosting or some other GoDaddy Platform???

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Thank you for replying. 

I actually thought this was the proper forum and apologize for any miscommunication.  I shall therefore not continue to use this forum until I learn where I need to be.

JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @CaptainDave. Thanks for posting. I've only ever seen this error come up related to cPanel hosting. If you do have a cPanel account, take a look at the solutions on this thread. That should help. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post