Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Uploaded all files and success importing sql, but the page is still not found

Hi guys, 

Our web designer, already 

1. Upload all the files to webroot 

2. Import sql through phpmyadmin, its good. 

but when try access our web www.ip-guard.co.id its still page no found. 

Do we need to change the wp-config.php ? 

Not sure if the db host localhost is good ? or need to set something else ? where to found the address of the sql in phpmyadmin in godaddy ?

define('DB_HOST', 'localhost'); 

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Uploaded all files and success importing sql, but the page is still not found

That is curious.

Are you migrating from a previous host? There's the possibility that there are some simple configuration changes that need to be made in the wp-config but that usually doesn't produce this kind of error.

I'm willing to bet there's either a permissions issue or there's something going wrong with the domain itself.

This is something I'd say you should definitely call in for to diagnose.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Uploaded all files and success importing sql, but the page is still not found

Hi @titanx. With the page that's displaying, my guess would be that either the website files are not loaded in the right directory or your domain isn't actually pointing to the correct hosting plan. For the former, you'll want to make sure the site files are uploaded to the root directory for the site. For the latter, make sure that the domain's A Record is pointed toward the IP address of your hosting plan. The correct IP should display in the control panel for your hosting account. 

As for your database host, this depends on the type of hosting you have. See this article for more information. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.